Quit playing it safe and start running toward the roar!
When the image of a man-eating beast travels through the optic nerve and into the visual cortex, the brain sends the body a simple but urgent message: run away! That’s what normal people do, but not lion chasers. Rather than seeing a five-hundred-pound problem, they see an opportunity for God to show up and show His power.
Chase the Lion is more than a catch phrase; it’s a radically different approach to life. It’s only when we stop fearing failure that we can fully seize opportunity by the mane. With grit and gusto, New York Times best-selling author Mark Batterson delivers a bold message to everyone with a big dream.
This is a wake-up call to stop living as if the purpose of life was to simply arrive safely at death. Our dreams should scare us. They should be so big that without God they would be impossible to achieve. Quit running away from what you’re afraid of.
Chase the lion!
Change the world!
- Sep 11-15, 2017 Week 1 Materials
- Sep 18-22, 2017 Week 2 Materials
- Sep 25-29, 2017 Week 3 Materials
- Oct 2-6, 2017 Week 4 Materials
- Oct 9-13, 2017 Week 5 Materials
- Oct 16-20, 2017 Week 6 Materials
- Oct 23-27, 2017 Week 7 Materials
- Optional Lesson for Week 7
- Oct 30-Nov 3, 2017 Week 8 Materials
- Nov 7 – 11, 2017 Week 9 Materials
- Nov 14 – 18, 2017 Week 10 Materials