Join Mike for the trip of a lifetime and experience the land where Jesus walked.
March 8-17, 2019
Things you need to know:
- You will need a passport to travel to and through Israel. (You do NOT need a VISA to travel to or through Israel).
- Passport can NOT expire prior to SEPTEMBER 18, 2019.
- Passport copies must be in offices by NOVEMBER 28, 2018.
The first 50 people signed up will go.
Cost is $5,000/person.
Sign up by calling Kathy Van Zee at 641-521-5305.
- Friday, March 8
- Depart the USA for Israel
- Saturday, March 9
- Arrive in Tel Aviv
- Sunday, March 10
- Caesarea Maritima / Mt. Carmel / Mount Precipice / Tiberias (Sea of Galilee)
- Monday, March 11
- Peter’s Primacy / Tabgha / Capernaum / Mount of Beatitudes / Mount Arbel
- Tuesday, March 12
- Caesarea Philippi / Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee / Yardenit for Baptisms
- Wed., March 13
- Tiberias / Jacob’s Well / Shiloh / Jerusalem
- Thursday, March 14
- Mount of Olives / Palm Sunday road / Garden of Gethsemane / Pools of Bethesda / Western Wall / Western Wall Tunnel
- Friday, March 15
- Masada / Ein Gedi / Qumran
- Saturday, March 16
- City of David including Hezekiah’s Tunnel / Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu (Caiaphas House)
- Sunday, March 17
- Valley of Elah / Garden Tomb / Free Afternoon
- Monday, March 18
- Flight to USA