Join us for VITAL Gatherings on the second Sunday evenings of the odd months (Jan/Mar/May/Jul/Sep/Nov) at Debbie’s Celebration Barn in Oskaloosa, IA.
- November 8, 2020—5:00–7:00 pm · Debbie’s Celebration Barn, 2162 21st Ave W – Oskaloosa, IA
- Table seating inside Debbie’s Celebration Barn
Come enjoy the Worship, Fellowship, Food, and Message.
Bring your family—wives, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers. Bring your friends!
We look forward to once again worshiping with you Sunday, November 8. If you are healthy and feel comfortable, we invite you to join us. No registration required.
Below, you will find more details about our approach to safely worshiping in person. This plan is consistent with guidance provided by the State of Iowa.
- Social distancing guidelines will be in effect in worship venues. Seating at tables will be spaced appropriately where members of the same household may sit together and all others should sit six feet apart. We will define “household” as those family or non-family members who have been spending significant time together already. This could include, but would not be limited to single friends sitting together or with other families and extended families sitting together.
- Public health guidance continues to encourage those with pre-existing medical conditions and those older than 65 to continue to limit their activities outside of their home. In the end, the decision of when to return to any public setting is up to each individual.
- The wearing of masks is optional for staff, volunteers, and all those in attendance.
- REMINDER: There is no nursery or children’s ministry, however, families are welcome to attend together.
- There will be giving boxes for offering collection located in the entryway. Giving is also available online.
- T-Shirts will be available for purchase at the Vital Gathering event with all proceeds going toward supporting the Vital Ministries programming.
Watch for future VITAL Ministries Gatherings meeting every other month: NEXT GATHERING: Nov 8, 2020.
What is VITAL Gathering?
VITAL Gathering is a time to strip away the structure of church and encounter the Holy Spirit by gathering together as a community for a time of food, music, and fellowship.
We will have a time of fellowship over a meal (free-will donation), followed by a time to delve deeper into topics concerning faith.