What is VITAL?
Our purpose is simply to network with people and organizations through relationships; to connect people with Jesus and spread the Good News of the Gospel. We invite you to join us on this journey.
- Sign up for VITAL Men or VITAL Women daily devotions.
- Listen to Mike’s radio messages and get notifications for new podcast episodes.
- Join one of our small groups if you live in SW Iowa (Oskaloosa, Pella, Knoxville, Newton, New Sharon, Ottumwa).
- Attend VITAL Gathering for men, women, families, and friends. Meets at Debbie’s Celebration Barn in Oskaloosa, IA every other month on the 2nd Sunday at 5 pm. Live music, food, and a message.
- Support VITAL financially with your donations.
We are a “VITAL Ministry” that has a heart for those who do not have a personal relationship with the living God and for those who feel forgotten in our communities.
VITAL Ministries realizes the importance of coming alongside men and women who want to have a relationship with Jesus and are just beginning in their journey. We hold special events that encourage men to be VITAL leaders in their households. We host spirit filled small groups in several communities. We connect new or disconnected believers with a church family.