What is VITAL?
Our purpose is simply to network with people and organizations through relationships; to connect people with Jesus and spread the Good News of the Gospel. We invite you to join us on this journey.
- Sign up for VITAL Men or VITAL Women daily devotions.
- Listen to Mike’s radio messages and get notifications for new podcast episodes.
- Join one of our small groups if you live in SW Iowa (Oskaloosa, Pella, Knoxville, Newton, New Sharon, Ottumwa).
- Attend VITAL Gathering for men, women, families, and friends. Meets at Debbie’s Celebration Barn in Oskaloosa, IA every other month on the 2nd Sunday at 5 pm. Live music, food, and a message.
- Support VITAL financially with your donations.
We are a “VITAL Ministry” that has a heart for those who do not have a personal relationship with the living God and for those who feel forgotten in our communities.
VITAL Ministries realizes the importance of coming alongside men and women who want to have a relationship with Jesus and are just beginning in their journey. We hold special events that encourage men to be VITAL leaders in their households. We host spirit filled small groups in several communities. We connect new or disconnected believers with a church family.
THE FIVE POINTS OF VITAL
1 It is VITAL to have Christ in your heart and know He is your Savior.
“You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and your mind.” ~ Matthew 22:37
2 It is VITAL to love and cherish your spouse.
“Wives, understand and support your husbands in ways that show your support for Christ. Husbands, go all out in your love for your wives, exactly as Christ did for the church.” ~ Ephesians 5:22,25
3 It is VITAL to love your children and be an example.
“He must manage his own family as well, having children who respect and obey him.” ~ 1 Timothy 3:4
4 It is VITAL to be part of Christ’s church.
“Let us not neglect our meeting together as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of His return is drawing near.” ~ Hebrews 10:25
5 It is VITAL to be an example of Christ in your work and community.
“And so dear brothers, take your every day ordinary life – your sleeping, eating, going to work, and walking around. Live and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.” ~ Romans 12:1-2