2 Corinthians 3:2New Living Translation (NLT)
2 The only letter of recommendation we need is you yourselves. Your lives are a letter written in our hearts; everyone can read it and recognize our good work among you.
- Submits to his Creator and authorities placed over him
- Honors what is valuable and avoids what is worthless
- Assess every situation and seeks to improve it
- Perishes to his desires and provides for the needs of others
- Engages in every area of life
What does your shape in Christ look like? These key components will strengthen men to strive into the shape of living a God filled life. They will challenge us and strengthen us men who look to what a real man looks like and how we raise our sons into the same values.
As our country recognizes a day of rest from labor, I ask that you take a moment to look at these key components of making men. Which one are are you doing well at? Write out what that looks like. Also look at the one that challenges you the most. Write out how to move these key components into a strength.
Being a man of God takes work, even is a day that we rest from labor. I look forward to hearing from Chuck Holton and his experiences in the challenge of real manhood.
Strength and Courage