Isaiah 43:19New Living Translation (NLT)
19 For I am about to do something new.
See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.
Happy New Year! It is the beginning of 2017. What will it hold for our nation? What will it hold for our church? Most important, what will it hold for you?
All of us at one time or another made or will make a New Year Resolution. Most start off good for the first week, but in 30 days or less, we fall off the wagon.
Today, I am concerned about what 2017 has for us as Vital Men. What is our direction spiritually, both as a group of men and individually. I would like for you to consider one of the following options and make it a commitment between you and the Lord. By doing so, 2017 will be enriched in the Holy Spirit’s direction for our lives.
- Read the Bible and commit to reading the One Year Bible.
- Read Proverbs. There are 31 chapters. Read one per day.
- Read the Vital Men Devotionals each day and offer this to other men to benefit from it.
- Journal and write down what the Holy Spirit is whispering to you each day.
- Share your faith to someone who does not know Jesus.
Step into one of these options, men. It will help make 2017 a year seeking the Lord for direction and wisdom.
Strength and Courage