Ephesians 5:33New International Version (NIV)
33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
Are you set for Valentine’s Day? Yes, are you, not your wife making plans? Often, as men, we allow our wives to make the plans or give suggestions for Valentine’s Day. That is not the right way, men. Let’s look at a few suggestions that will keep you out of the dog house and into the right way of looking at the big day.
- Actually plan ahead – Make a plan for Valentine’s Day, get suggestions from her, but you take the initiative to make the call.
- Give her a card – I suggest you add a small letter attached with the card, letting her know that she is the woman in your life, and let her know she is a treasure.
- Meet her for lunch – Ask her out for lunch, that would shock her, and get the fire started early in the day.
- Intimacy – Without a doubt, that is a part of the plan. The beginning of the day has been established and make it all from the heart.
- Lights Out – When all is said and done, a small token showing her she is special will make her feel treasured: A bottle of her favorite perfume, body lotion, or something that is special to her.
Happy Valentine’s Day
Strength and Courage